Monday, March 26, 2007

Off to Tibet

The time is drawing near. My last course in the Everglades ended yesterday and the commotion has begun. I've enjoyed my time down on Sunset Island, it was a good course to leave on. All girls, who were highly dysfunctional but incredibly funny. One of my favorite moments on course... picture this... one of our girls trying to go to the bathroom off the side of the canoe (they never did master that balancing act) and I look over and all I see are her legs and bare bum go up in the air. Yep she went for a swim pants down... I won't lie, I laughed.

I've been spending today getting my room packed up and loaded into the cars that will eventually head to North Carolina. Somehow I feel as if I'm always accumulating more things then I know what to do with. Now that I'm basically living out of my car that is just not a good thing. Meredith, Marya and I are about to have our own mini "duffel shuffle" (something we do with students on course) to make sure we aren't forgetting anything to important for the trip. Currently all of our crap is strewn across the lawn, it looks like a hurricane went through.

This is going to be my last post before I leave for Tibet. I'm not sure if I will come across any internet cafe's but if I do I'll try my best to sit down for a sec and get a update out there. Its going to be one hell of an adventure. I plan of taking tons of pictures and recording moments into my journal (that I have yet to acquire). Have an amazing month and hopefully we will all talk soon.

Cheers and Hugs
J

Check out my last round of pictures

Glades

No comments: